After graduation I hung out and ate dinner with Karla and then headed off to the Senior all night party, which was amazing. I had a blast, although I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because I had to go home to pack for California.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Graduation
After many years of hard work, lots of late nights, plenty of performances, as well as friendships and fun, I finally graduated on May 29th, 2009 at UVU. It was amazing, and I am so excited to be done. I performed at Graduation for the last time with the Symphonic Band and was talked about in the school board representatives speech. (Thanks to a certain person)
After graduation I hung out and ate dinner with Karla and then headed off to the Senior all night party, which was amazing. I had a blast, although I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because I had to go home to pack for California.
After graduation I hung out and ate dinner with Karla and then headed off to the Senior all night party, which was amazing. I had a blast, although I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because I had to go home to pack for California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on Graduating. What an exciting time in your life. I am so happy for you and I am also very excited to see all the things that you will do now that high school is over.
ReplyDeleteI love you KitKat!!