Monday, June 22, 2009

Pay Back From California


So in California I had this weird but really funny goal to get a picture of everyone sleeping. I think the only person I didn't get was Mom, and I only got one blurry one of Joshua. Joshua would stay awake on purpose or kind of hide himself so that I couldn't get a picture of him. On our way up to Anthony and Missy's house for Sam's baby blessing he fell asleep pretty quickly and so I got payback from California. Here they are......



And here are pictures of the rest of the trip.
Parker
Carson
Zoe and Me
Leah, Joshua, and Maria eating sandwiches

Me and PeterMara sleeping on the way back
Mara doing a puzzle...as usual
Mom and Peter fighting over who would hold the cookie sheet

1 comment:

  1. good one on Joshua!

    And I loved seeing your mom.
    - "Uncle" :0)

    ReplyDelete