
So I generally work almost every day out of the week, so on the days that I don't have to work I tend to get REALLY bored sitting at home. Last week, Joshua, Maria and I were going crazy trying to find something to do. Finally, we decided that when Mara, Gaby, and Emma got home we were going to go bowling at BYU. After waiting for like an hour, we all went (dragging Karla along) and went bowling.





Its super blurry and hard to read so I will tell you the scores:Mara-85, Joshua 100, Emma 82, Karla 93, Kaytlyn 94, Maria 76, and Gaby 100. It was a crazy game. Gaby came out of nowhere to tie it up with Joshua in her last bowl where she got a strike and got to bowl again. Karla and I were all one point apart, the same with Mara and Emma, and then Maria was....well....somewhere.



I love your blog and am so happy that you have one!! ~Shannon
ReplyDelete