Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Best Purchases I Have Ever Made

Some of my siblings make fun of me because there are a few things in my life that I just can not get over how good of a purchase they were. I say things like "That is one of the best purchases I have ever made" or "That is definitely in my top ten best buys of my life". Although I don't have a full top ten list, I thought I would share a couple of "The Best Purchases I Have Ever Made". This list is not in any specific order, just the things that I was able to remember at the time.

1. Joshua's Suit-


Joshua grew and grew and grew for so many years that he kept growing out of every pair of dress pants that he owned. For a while he was wearing a pair of khaki's to church because it almost wasn't worth buying him new clothes that he would grow out of and wear out in a month. The month he turned 16 I decided that it was about time that he get some real church clothes so that he could look good absolutely smashing while he blesses the sacrament in church. He looks so good in the pants, shirt, vests and ties. Even if he won't admit it, he likes looking good. This purchase is one that I get to see every Sunday, and almost every Sunday I tell someone in the family that Joshua looks so good and that his suit was "definitely one of the best purchases I ever made".
























2. My ticket to New York in October of 2010.

Flying over New York
 Near the end of July 2010, I decided that I was finally going to go visit my Beehive leader, and dear friend Katy out in New York. It was worth every penny that I spent. You can read about my trip Here.
Niagara Falls
The Sacred Grove       
    



















3. Marias Gamesa Cookies



Mostly I just joke about this being one of the best purchases that i ever made. These cookies sell for like $2 for 4 packages and they are so good to snack on. They lasted me like a month and every time I would bring them out to share with my siblings I would tell them how good of a deal they were and Joshua began that joke that it was "one of the best purchases I ever made".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your best ever stuff !!! Joshua DOES look awesome in his suit clothes and your trip was Wonderful !!! [I know because I did one very similar] Awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete